Cleaning Your Mind Reader Perk Glass Coffee Press
Cleaning your Mind Reader Perk Glass Coffee Press is easy and only requires a few basic steps. Here is what you need to know:
- Mild, fragrance-free soap
- Soft sponge
- Soft cloth
- Distilled water
- Disassemble: Start by removing the plunger from the press. Make sure to follow the arrows on the metal filter to make sure that you can unscrew it properly.
- Soak and Scrub: Put the glass carafe, plunger, and metal filter into a sink or a bowl filled with warm water and mild soap for about 10 minutes. Use your sponge to lightly scrub the glass. Be careful not to use too much force or to scratch the glass.
- Rinse: Rinse the carafe, plunger, and filter with distilled water. This will help to ensure that all of the soap is removed.
- Dry: Gently pat the plunger and filter with a soft cloth to dry them. Make sure that you shake out any excess liquid before placing them back into the carafe.
- Make sure to clean your Mind Reader Perk Glass Coffee Press regularly. This will ensure that the coffee tasting great.
- Be certain to remove the metal filter before scrubbing the carafe, so that you don’t scratch the carafe.
- Don’t use abrasive cleaning materials on any of the parts or you may damage the carafe.
With these simple steps, you can keep your Mind Reader Perk Glass Coffee Press clean and functioning. Enjoy a perfect cup of coffee every time.