How to Clean a Glass Coffee Pot with Salt
Coffee is one of the most popular beverages enjoyed around the world, and coffee pots are the devices used to brew coffee. Glass coffee pots can easily become stained and grimy over time, and need to be cleaned regularly in order to keep them functioning properly and make sure the coffee tastes great. Cleaning a glass coffee pot using salt is a simple and effective way to get the pot looking and smelling like new.
Things You’ll Need:
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Warm water
- A sponge or cloth
- Fill the glass coffee pot with warm water, up to around 2/3 of the way full.
- Add a teaspoon of salt to the water.
- Stir the salt and water together to dissolve the salt.
- Let the mixture sit in the coffee pot for 5-10 minutes.
- Use a sponge or cloth to scrub the inside of the coffee pot to loosen and remove stains and residue.
- Empty the water from the coffee pot.
- Rinse the pot with warm water.
- Let it dry off completely before using again.
By following the steps above, you should be able to easily and effectively clean your glass coffee pot using salt. This will have it looking and smelling like new in no time!