How to Clean a Glass Coffee Pot
Coffee is a common staple in many households, and so is the coffee pot. Fortunately, with a few simple items, cleaning your glass coffee pot can be easy and efficient.
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 liters of water
- 1 scrub brush
- Paper towels
- First, start by filling your glass coffee pot with 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 1 cup of white vinegar. Let the mixture sit in the pot for 30 minutes.
- Next, dump the mixture in your sink and rinse out the pot.Fill up the coffee pot with 2 liters of water and boil it.
- Once it has come to a boil, turn off the heat, dump the hot water, and rinse out the coffee pot.
- Use a scrub brush to scrub away any remaining residue.
- Once you’re done scrubbing, rinse out the pot and dry it with paper towels.
Your glass coffee pot should now be sparkling clean and ready for your next pot of delicious coffee.