How to Clean a Glass Coffee Pot
Cleaning a glass coffee pot is an important part of keeping your coffee tasting fresh and avoiding the buildup of bacteria. Here’s what you need to know in order to keep your glass coffee pot clean.
- White vinegar
- Clean dishcloth
Steps to Clean the Glass Coffee Pot
- Fill the coffee pot with equal parts white vinegar and hot water.
- Let the mixture sit in the pot for 10-15 minutes.
- Empty the pot and rinse it with hot water.
- Clean the pot with a clean dishcloth.
- Be sure to rinse thoroughly so all the vinegar is removed before refilling the pot with coffee.
- Clean your glass coffee pot with this method every few weeks for optimal sanitation.
Cleaning your glass coffee pot can be a quick and easy way to keep your coffee pot clean, fresh and safe. With the right materials and following a few simple steps, you can help ensure your coffee tastes great and your coffee pot is clean and safe to use.