How to Clean a Glass Coffee Pot
Making coffee is often a daily ritual, but it’s important not to overlook cleaning the pot. Coffee residue can leave a nasty build-up and affect the taste of your coffee. Here’s how to keep your glass coffee pot in peak condition.
What You’ll Need
- Baking soda
- Cleaning cloth
- Fill the pot with a mixture of equal parts vinegar and water.
- Let the mixture sit for 60 minutes.
- Empty the pot and rinse with lukewarm water a few times.
- Fill the pot half-full with water and add 2 teaspoons baking soda.
- Gently move the mixture around before emptying the pot.
- Wipe the pot’s exterior using a damp cloth to remove coffee residue or stains.
- Rinse the coffee pot with clean water and leave to dry.
Cleaning your glass coffee pot regularly and properly will ensure your coffee tastes great cup after cup.