How to Clean a Glass Coffee Carafe
A glass coffee carafe is a great way to make enough coffee for a large group of people in one quick, simple step. However, if they’re not cleaned regularly and correctly, they can start to build up a layer of residue. Luckily, glass carafes are generally easy to clean as long as you have the right materials and supplies.
What You’ll Need:
- Baking powder – 2 tablespoons
- Cleaning rag – 1 rag or sponge
- Warm water – 1 cup
Step-by-Step Cleaning Instructions:
- Start by filling the glass carafe with 1 cup of warm water.
- Add 2 tablespoons of baking powder to the water and stir it in with a spoon.
- Let the mixture sit for about 30 minutes, allowing the baking soda to work its magic.
- Once the mixture has had time to soak, use a clean rag or sponge to scrub away any residue that may have built up on the carafe.
- Rinse the carafe with warm water and dry it with a clean cloth.
Now that you know how to properly clean a glass coffee carafe, you’ll be able to enjoy freshly brewed coffee whenever you want. It’s a simple process, but it will make a huge difference in the taste of your coffee.