Cleaning a Glass Coffee Carafe
Don’t forget to clean your carafe! It can get pretty messy after a few use and may be hard to clean if you don’t know how. Here’s a tutorial on how to clean and maintain your glass coffee carafe:
What You’ll Need:
- Baking soda
- White Vinegar
- A soft sponge
- Fill the coffee carafe halfway with warm water and a ¼ cup baking soda.
- Let the mixture sit for 15 minutes.
- Add a ½ cup white vinegar and let the mixture sit for an additional 15 minutes.
- Finish with a few drops of dish soap and rinse thoroughly.
- Use a soft sponge to scrub the inside walls of the carafe.
- Rinse the carafe one more time, and then use a clean, dry cloth to dry.
Follow these steps and you’ll have a clean and fresh coffee carafe in no time!