Glass Coffee Carafe Cleaning Tips
- Baking Soda
- White Vinegar
- Warm Water
- Soft Cleaning Rag
- Fill the carafe with warm water. Add a tablespoon of baking soda and stir until dissolved.
- Let it sit overnight and then rinse the carafe with cold water.
- Fill the carafe with warm water and a cup of white vinegar. Let it sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Use a soft cleaning rag and scrub the inside of the carafe. Rinse with cold water.
- If there are stubborn stains, fill the carafe with a mixture of warm water and bleach. Let it sit for 10-15 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
- Now, the carafe is ready to use.
- To maintain your carafe clean, it is important to clean it after each use.
- It is best to use a soft cleaning rag and a gentle detergent.
- Avoid using abrasive sponges or cloths as they may damage the surface of the carafe.
- Be sure to rinse the carafe very well so that no residue is left behind.
- For difficult stains, some rubbing alcohol or ammonia may be used.