How to Clean a Burnt Glass Coffee Pot
No one likes starting the morning with a pot of burnt coffee. With just a little elbow grease and a few household items, you can remove the burned residue from your glass coffee pot—here’s how!
What You’ll Need:
- Baking soda
- White vinegar
- Hot water
- Sponge or cloth
- Fill the coffee pot with enough white vinegar to cover the burnt residue.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of baking soda to the vinegar.
- Cover the pot and let the mixture sit for an hour.
- Fill the pot with hot water and gently scrub the pot with a sponge or cloth.
- Rinse the pot thoroughly with hot water.
- Once the pot is clean, fill it with hot water, let it stand for one hour, and then discard the water.
You may need to repeat the process a few times in order to get the pot looking like new, but this method is sure to keep your glass coffee pot sparkling!