How to Clean a Bunn Glass Coffee Pot
Cleaning your coffee pot can be a daunting task, especially when it’s glass. But with regular cleaning, it will stay in good condition and last a long time. Here are the steps to take to clean a Bunn glass coffee pot.
Things You’ll Need
- Dish soap
- Soft sponge
- Baking soda
Cleaning Your Coffee Pot
- First, remove the lid, filter basket and filter, and set aside.
- Fill your pot with warm water, a few drops of dish soap, and a quarter cup of white vinegar.
- Let the mixture sit for half an hour, then scrub the inside with a soft sponge. Make sure to scrub the bottom and sides, paying special attention to any spots or stains.
- Rinse with warm water, then fill the pot half way with warm water and add half a cup of baking soda.
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes, then scrub the inside of the pot with a damp cloth.
- Finally, rinse the pot thoroughly with warm water and let it sit to dry.
And there you have it! Follow these steps regularly and your Bunn glass coffee pot will be as good as new.