Steps to Building a Rustic Farmhouse Coffee Table
- A basic coffee table
- Miter saw
- Circular saw
- Wood glue
- Finishing nailer
- Screws and finish nails
- Stain or paint of your choice
- Cut each piece of lumber to size with the miter saw. Then, lay the pieces in your design on the floor.
- Glue and join the pieces using wood glue.
- Drill holes in the center of each piece, using a drill bit the same size of your screws.
- Screw the pieces together using the screws.
- Attach the completed top to the coffee table with a finishing nailer and finish nails.
- Sand the entire table with fine-grit sandpaper to remove any rough edges.
- Finish with stain, paint, or other finish of your choice.
That’s it! You’re all set and ready to enjoy your new rustic farmhouse coffee table.