How to Build an Outdoor Gas Fireplace Coffee Table
Coffee tables are a great way to add style and functionality to your outdoor living space. Imagine having a beautiful outdoor gas fireplace coffee table that will not only provide warmth and enjoyment on those chilly evenings, but also provide a space to entertain friends and family. Here is how you can create your own perfect outdoor gas fireplace coffee table.
- Stone slab – Obviously you will need a stone slab for the tabletop.
- Fireplace insert – This is the main part of the project. Make sure to choose an insert that is size appropriate for the stone slab you have chosen.
- Gauging cement – This is for making sure the stone slab and the insert fit securely together.
- Outer casing – This will add a stylish design element to your coffee table. Choose something that fits well with the aesthetic of your backyard.
- Gas line – This is crucial to the operation of the coffee table.
- Start off by choosing the appropriate stone slab to use as the tabletop. Make sure to find something that is strong enough to support the weight of the insert and the outer casing.
- Next, you will need to secure the insert to the stone slab by using gauging cement. Make sure to follow the instructions carefully when using the cement.
- After the cement has had time to cure, you can begin installing the outer casing. Make sure to find something that matches the aesthetic of your backyard.
- Once the casing has been installed, it’s time to connect the gas line to the insert. Make sure to double check all connections before turning on the gas.
- Now your outdoor gas fireplace coffee table is ready to use! Be sure to test it out before inviting friends and family over.
Building an outdoor gas fireplace coffee table is not as difficult as it may seem. With the proper materials, a bit of DIY know-how, and careful instructions, you will soon be enjoying the warmth and style of your own custom built coffee table.