How to Build an Industrial Metal Frame Coffee Table
Constructing an industrial metal frame coffee table can be an excellent addition to any home. It creates a unique look that is both stylish and modern. In this article, we will provide a step-by-step guide on how to build an industrial metal frame coffee table.
Step 1: Gather Materials
To build an industrial metal frame coffee table, you will need:
- Table legs – square or rectangular shaped pipes cut to the desired length
- Tabletop – a large enough piece of timber or other materials that can handle the weight of the legs
- Corner Brackets – to securely attach the legs to the tabletop
- Hex Bolts – to attach the corner brackets
- Nuts and Washers – to cap off the hex bolts
Step 2: Cut Legs to Desired Length
The first step is to measure and cut your pipe legs to the desired length. They need to be cut to the exact measure so they will fit correctly with your tabletop.
Step 3: Assemble the Legs
Once the legs are cut, it’s time to assemble them. First, attach the corner brackets to the legs using the hex bolts and nuts. When connecting them, make sure the flat-side of the bracket is facing outwards, towards the other legs.
Step 4: Attach the Legs to the Tabletop
Once the legs are assembled and ready, it’s time to attach them to the tabletop. Line up the legs and corner brackets with the holes in the tabletop. Securely attach them with the washers and nuts.
Step 5: Enjoy!
Once all the pieces are connected, you can now enjoy your new industrial metal frame coffee table. With a few simple tools and parts, you can create a stylish and modern look.