How To Build A Wood Pallet Coffee Table
What You Will Need
- Four pallets
- Caster Screws and Wheels
- Wood screws
- Nuts and Bolts
- Power saw
- Drill and Bits
- Wood Glue
Steps To Build
- Step 1: Measure the size of the table you want and cut the pallets to fit the size you have determined.
- Step 2: Arrange the pallets in the desired pattern, ensure to make sure the sides are aligned and even. Secure each slab together by using the power screws.
- Step 3: Cut a single piece of plywood to fit the top of the pallet coffee table. Use wood glue and a few nails around the edges to ensure the plywood is firmly in place.
- Step 4: Put the caster screws and wheels onto the underneath side of the pallet coffee table. Now use nuts and bolts to secure the screws and wheels onto the table.
- Step 5: Sand down the table to even out any rough edges and create a smoother finish. Ensure to remove any rough edges.
- Step 6: Once sanded and dry, paint the table with a color of your choice. Paint the entire table, including the raw wood of the pallets and the top of the coffee table.
- Step 7: Once you have painted the coffee table, you are now able to enjoy it!
Creating your own coffee table from recycled pallets may seem daunting, however it is easy and requires minimal effort. Follow these simple steps to create the perfect pallet coffee table for your home.