How to Build a Small Glass Coffee Table
Building a glass coffee table is a great addition to any modern living room. It’s sleek look can add a beautiful visual component to the room, and it is functional as well, with plenty of room on the surface for drinks and snacks. Here’s how to build a small glass coffee table of your own, with just a few pieces of the right material.
You’ll need the following:
- Tempered glass sheet (1/4 inch thick)
- L-shaped metal brackets
- Stainless steel screws
- Carpenter’s wood glue
- Measure the area where the coffee table will be placed and cut the glass sheet to the desired size.
- Prep your tools and materials. Place the glass on a flat surface that has been covered with protective material, and assemble the L-shaped brackets on the four corners of the glass.
- Secure the brackets with the stainless steel screws. Ensure that all screws are screwed in evenly and tightened.
- Squeeze a line of wood glue along the edges of the glass and the brackets to secure them in place even further.
- Allow time for the glue to dry before you place your coffee table in the desired location.
And there you have it! You’ve successfully built your own small glass coffee table. Enjoy the beautiful addition to your living room.