How to build a Milk Crate Coffee Table
You will need:
- 4 Milk Crates
- 4 Casters
- 4 Corner Braces
- 1 sheet of Plywood
- Paint and/or Stain (Optional)
- Gather the supplies listed above.
- Cut the plywood to size. The size of the table top will depend on the size of the milk crates.
- Stain or paint the plywood and crates if desired.
- Position the milk crates on the short sides of the plywood you just cut. Make sure to cut the correct size so it fits flush on the milk crates.
- Secure the milk crates to the plywood using the corner braces, screws, and drill.
- Secure the casters to the bottom of the milk crates.
- Enjoy your new milk crate coffee table!
Building a milk crate coffee table is a great way to upcycle materials and get creative. This can be a fun project for those who want to make a statement piece. With just a few supplies, anyone can create their own milk crate coffee table and express their personal style.