How to Assemble a Noguchi Coffee Table
With a simple design and unique curved lines, Noguchi coffee tables have become a popular staple in modern living rooms. Assembling a Noguchi coffee table is not a difficult task and can be done in a few simple steps. Follow this guide and you’ll have your new coffee table ready to enjoy in no time!
Preparing the pieces
- Unpack the box and spread out all of the pieces.
- Check each piece to make sure that no damage sustained during shipping is present.
- Organize each piece according to the instructions manual.
- Place the base upside down on a clean, flat surface.
- Begin screwing the legs into the base making sure to check they are tight.
- Lay the top piece upside down onto the base and screw it into the legs starting with the long sides.
- The round ends should fit snug into the base holes. If they don’t fit, use a wooden mallet to lightly tap them in.
- Polish the table with a soft cloth and wax to protect from moisture.
- Now your table is ready to enjoy!