Assembling a Glass Coffee Table
Having a beautiful glass coffee table can help to make your living room feel sophisticated and elegant. But, before you can start to enjoy it, you need to put it together. Here is a step by step guide to assembling your glass coffee table.
What You Will Need:
- Glass coffee table
- Clamps (optional)
- Identify the parts. Look carefully at the instructions and all of the parts that are included to identify them.
- Take time to make sure you have them all.
- Lay out all of the pieces. Place all of the pieces in the space you plan to assemble the table in. This will make it easier for you to orient them properly.
- Start assembling the frame. Fit the frame together first, making sure that the pieces do not overlap while you are doing this. Use a screwdriver or spanner to securely tighten the connection points.
- Secure the glass. Fit the glass on top of the frame, making sure it is centered. Clamps can be used to hold the glass in place while you fit the clips that secure it to the frame.
- Complete the assembly. Securely attach the feet of the coffee table to the frame using a screwdriver. Make sure that all of the screws are properly screwed in.
- Make sure that all of the screws and connections are tighten securely, but do not overtighten them.
- Do not try to assemble the table on a soft surface such as carpet. This can make it unstable and difficult to secure the pieces together.
- When measuring the center of the frame, a small spirit level can help you to ensure that it is even.
Assembling a glass coffee table is a relatively simple process that can easily be done by anybody. With the right tools and following the correct steps, you’ll be able to enjoy your new piece of furniture in no time!