How to Adjust Lift-Top Coffee Table
Coffee tables can be practical furniture pieces in any home, but a lift-top coffee table is an even more multi-functional addition. Here’s how to adjust one properly.
Step 1: Prepare to Adjust
- Make sure that the lift-top coffee table is on a flat area and all items on the table are cleared.
- Find the materials needed: wrench (plus any other necessary tools).
Step 2: Loosen the Bolts
- Locate the bolts that will need to be loosened to adjust the height of the table.
- Using the wrench, loosen the bolts by turning them counter-clockwise.
Step 3: Make Adjustments
- Using the wrench, fine-tune the height of the table. This may require the use of several tools including scissors, a drill, and a screwdriver.
- Check the height of the table before and after making adjustments to ensure it fits within the space.
Step 4: Tighten the Bolts
- Once the height is adjusted appropriately tighten the bolts clockwise.
- Check that the table is secure and stable before adding items to the lift-top or using the table.
Lift-top coffee tables can easily and quickly transform the look and feel of the space, and adjusting them can be simpler than you might expect. Follow the steps above for a fuss-free way of adjusting your lift-top coffee table.