Adding Legs to a Coffee Table
Adding legs to a coffee table is relatively simple and can really help to spruce up your home or workspace. Here are a few steps to help you add legs to a coffee table.
- A screwdriver, or power drill if preferred
- Table legs (wooden, metal or mid-century)
- Screws or bolts to connect the legs
- Choose Your Legs: Choose the legs that you want, taking into account shape and material. Different materials will provide different looks ranging from sleek and modern to rustic and vintage.
- Attach Legs to Table: Attach the legs to the coffee table using screws, bolts, or whatever is suggested with the legs that you choose.
- Check Stability: Once the legs are connected to the table, check the stability of the table by shaking it side to side.
- Adjust as Needed: If the table is not stable it may need to be adjusted. Check that the screws or bolts are tightened properly.
Adding legs to a coffee table is a relatively easy way to improve the look and feel of your home or workspace. Taking a few extra steps to choose high-quality legs and secure them properly can have a big impact.