How to Accessorize a Small Round Glass Coffee Table
Whether you enjoy hosting guests or are just in love with the minimalistic look, a small round glass coffee table is the perfect addition to any living space. If you have just gotten one and are now wondering how to style your table, here are a few helpful tips on how to accessorize it for an aesthetically pleasing look.
Choose a Décor Theme
The first step to achieving the perfect look for your table is choosing the general décor theme you’d like to lean in to. A few popular options would be industrial, art deco, boho-chic, minimalistic, and so on. After you’ve decided on the theme, you can move on to the next step.
Items to Consider
Knowing what items you want to place on your small round glass coffee table will help make the process of accessorizing easier. Here are a few thoughtful ideas to consider.
- Plants: Adding a few green plants to your table will help breathe life into it. Choose modern planters and, if the general décor allows, try to make the plants look uniform in color and shape (e.g., succulents).
- Books: Stack a few books (preferably matching) with the outer edges of their spines visible for a hint of personality. The books don’t even have to be real; you can always opt for faux books for extra aesthetics.
- Decorative Objects: Depending on the general décor theme, you can find interesting decorative objects to place on the table. A few ideas to consider are framed art, coffee-table books, vases, and so on. Just remember to keep the items subtle and minimalistic.
- Lighting: What better way to make your small round glass coffee table look even more glamorous than with a tasteful lighting object? Find a light that matches your theme and is small enough to not take up too much space on the table.
If you don’t have any particular items on hand to put on your coffee table, there is an alternative that will always look good. Wrap a few coffee table books you have in decorative paper and leave them on the table as a neat stack.
Tips to Keep in Mind
- Mix and match items with different textures and shapes.
- Pick the items that complement your color scheme.
- Make sure to leave some empty (but styled) space on the table to avoid cluttering.
- Group items of similar size and color together for an added sense of cohesion.
Now that you’ve received a few fruitful tips on how to accessorize your small round glass coffee table, you can go ahead and begin styling your table for the perfect, aesthetically pleasing look. Happy styling!