How Top and Bottom Glass Coffee Poy Works?
Coffee brewing involves extraction, which is the process of removing flavor components from the coffee grounds into the water. Coffee poys, such as the top and bottom glass coffee poy, forward water through a bed of ground coffee, thereby extracting and filtering the strong taste of coffee.
Structure of Glass Coffee Poy
A top and bottom glass coffee poy consists of several components. The components include:
- Coffee chamber – The chamber is the outer container that holds the ground coffee in the center.
- Coffee ground funnel – It rests over the coffee chamber and holds the ground coffee in place, allowing the heated water to easily flow through it.
- Filter – It acts as a barrier, located on top of the ground funnel, that prevents the coffee ground from entering into the drink.
- Brewing chamber – It is a container that catches the brewed coffee at the base.
- Coffee pot – It houses the entire set up and acts as the container in which the coffee is served.
Using the top and bottom glass coffee poy is quite simple. All you need to do is follow the steps listed below.
- Grind your coffee and add it to the funnel.
- Fill the chamber with hot water.
- Place the brewing chamber on top of the chamber and wait for the brewing process to finish.
- Pour the brewed coffee into the pot and enjoy.
The top and bottom glass coffee poy is a great way to make the perfect cup of coffee in no time. In comparison to other coffee brewing methods, this one is much easier to use, and with just a few simple steps, you can have a delicious cup of coffee in a matter of minutes.