How Much To Sell A Used Glass Coffee Table?
When it comes to selling a second-hand glass coffee table, there are a couple of considerations to bear in mind before setting the right price. The following guide will provide you with some tips to help you decide how much to ask for your pre-loved piece of furniture.
Things To Consider
- Condition: The condition of the glass coffee table will affect the price you can charge for it. If it is in very good condition then you could ask a higher price than if it is slightly scuffed or scratched.
- Age: The age of the glass coffee table is also important. If it is a piece of antique furniture then you could ask a higher price.
- Brand: Recognizable brand names also tend to bring in higher prices.
- Size and Style: Coffee tables come in all shapes and sizes, so you need to bear in mind that some coffee tables that are larger or more ornate will attract a higher price than plainer, simpler styles.
How To Price Your Glass Coffee Table
- Research: It is a good idea to research what other similar glass coffee tables are selling for online. This will give you an idea of the market value of your piece.
- Set your price: Once you’ve done your research, set your own price. Remember to bear in mind the condition, age, brand and size of your glass coffee table. If it’s in particularly good condition or an antique, you might want to add a bit extra to the market value you have found.
- Be prepared to negotiate: When you are selling a second-hand item such as a glass coffee table, it is better to set a price that is slightly higher than the price you would ideally like to sell it for, as this will leave room for negotiations.
To conclude, setting the right price when selling any used item can be tricky, but with a bit of research and consideration of the factors mentioned above, you should be able to come up with a fair price for your glass coffee table.