What’s the Value of a Marble Coffee Table?
Adding a marble coffee table to your home is a great way to increase the value and style of any room. Not only are these tables luxurious and aesthetically pleasing, but they also make a statement about the level of class that your home exudes. But the big question is, how much are marble coffee tables worth?
Factors that Influence the Value of a Marble Coffee Table
When assessing the value of a marble coffee table, there are a few key factors to consider:
- Size of the Table: The size of a marble table will affect the price, larger tables tend to cost more money.
- The Quality of the Marble: Marble is an expensive material and its cost varies based on the type of marble used, its thickness and the size of the block needed.
- The Style of the Table: From traditional to modern, contemporary to classic, the style of the marble coffee table is important.
- The Level of Customization: Custom-made marble coffee tables will tend to be more expensive than a generic one found in a store.
- The Brand of the Table: Often times, coffee tables from well-known, luxury brands will hold more value than a lesser-known, generic brand.
The Average Cost of a Marble Coffee Table
The cost of a marble coffee table can range drastically depending on the size, quality and style of the table. Generally speaking, you can expect to pay between $500 and $3000 for a marble coffee table. However, custom-made marble coffee tables can range between $5000 and $10,000 or more.
Overall, the value of a marble coffee table is largely dependent on the specifications chosen. Every marble coffee table is unique and it’s important to take your time when making a decision to ensure that the one you choose is worth the cost and meets your needs.