How to Remove Paint from Glass Coffee Cups
Do you have a glass coffee cup that you want to remove paint from? Don’t worry, it’s easy to do with some easy supplies. Follow this guide to get the paint off quickly with minimal damage to the cup.
What You’ll Need:
- Soft cloth
- Nail polish remover
- Rubbing alcohol
- Baking soda
Steps to Remove Paint from Glass Coffee Cup:
- Prepare the area – Before you start working, lay down newspaper or old towels and gather your supplies.
- Soak a cloth – Soak a soft, clean cloth in the nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol and start blotting the stained area.
- Scrub the stain – Gently scrub the stained area with a soft toothbrush in circles for 10-15 seconds. Don’t use hard bristles and too much pressure, as this could scratch the cup.
- Rinse with water – Rinse the stained area with cold water. If some of the paint remains, you can repeat the steps.
- Apply baking soda – Wet the stained area and apply a small amount of baking soda. Use the cloth to lightly scrub the stain again.
- Rinse and dry – Once the paint is gone, rinse with cold water and pat dry with a soft cloth.
Follow these steps to quickly remove paint from your glass coffee cup. With some patience and a few supplies, you can get the job done without damaging your cup.