How to Paint Waves on Glass Coffee Table
Painting waves on a glass coffee table can add a beautiful and unique touch to any living space. Read on to learn exactly how you can achieve this look!
What you’ll need:
- Sharp pencil
- Tape measure or ruler
- Painter’s tape
- White or off-white craft paint
- Sea spray texture medium
- Faux finish brushes
- Sea sponge
- Matte varnish in spray or brush on formula
Step by Step Instructions:
- Use a sharp pencil to make a reference mark on the table about 4-6 inches from each edge.
- Measure and mark 1 inch outward from the reference mark. This will become the edge of your wave painting.
- Use the painter’s tape to protect the table from the paint.
- Mix the white or off-white craft paint with the sea spray texture medium in a 1:1 ratio.
- Stir or shake the mixture until it is blended and bubbly.
- Pour the mixture onto the table and spread it evenly, using the faux finish brushes.
- Using the sea sponge, dab and pull the mixture outward from the reference marks.
- Continue dabbing and pulling until you create a wave pattern. Let the paint dry.
- Once the paint has dried, apply a matte varnish onto the surface to seal the design.
Creating a beautiful wave design on a glass coffee table is an easy and effective way to spruce up any living space. With this easy guide and the right supplies, you’ll have a stunning glass coffee table in no time!