How to Cover up a Chipped Glass Coffee Table
If your glass coffee table has seen better days due to chipping, there are several ways to hide the damage and make it look new again. Here we will discuss the best options for covering up a chipped glass coffee table.
Options for Covering a Chipped Glass Coffee Table
- Tablecloth or Throw: A tablecloth or throw is the most economical way of hiding any damage or wear and tear on a glass coffee table. There are lots of different materials and colors to choose from, so you can customize the look of your table.
- Table Runner: If you want to keep your glass exposed, you can use a table runner to hide the chips. This is a great option if you have a pattern or design on the glass coffee table that you don’t want to cover up.
- Furniture Sliders: Furniture sliders can easily be placed over the chip and can be left on the table. This will prevent any further damage and will save your tabletop from further chips or scratches.
- Basket or Tray: If you are looking for more of a decorative approach, a basket or tray is a great way to cover up any chips while still showing off the design of your coffee table. Place items on top of the tray to hide any chips and add a decorative touch to your table.
- Table Feet Covers: If you only have very minor chips on your table, you can use table feet covers to hide them.
No matter the severity of the chips in your glass coffee table, there is an option to hide them and make it look like new again. Whether you choose a tablecloth, a table runner, furniture sliders, a basket or tray, or table feet covers, you can find the perfect solution for your chipped glass coffee table.