How to Clean Glass Coffee Pots
Coffee is an integral part of our lives, and having a clean coffee pot can make all the difference in the taste of your morning brew. Fortunately, with a few simple ingredients and a few steps, you can have your glass coffee pot clean and looking brand new.
- Baking Soda: This is the main ingredient for cleaning your pot.
- Vinegar: White vinegar is perfect for this task.
- Water: You’ll need warm water.
- Rubbing Alcohol: This helps disinfect and deodorize.
- Sponge/Cotton Cloth: For scrubbing and wiping.
- Fill the pot with warm water and add 2-3 tablespoons of baking soda. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Mix 1/2 cup of white vinegar with 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Add the vinegar solution to the glass coffee pot and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Scrub the inside of the pot with a sponge or cotton cloth and the baking soda solution to remove any stains and dirt.
- Rinse the pot with warm water.
- Dip a cloth in rubbing alcohol and use it to clean the outer surface of the pot.
- Rinse the pot with warm water again.
- Dry the pot with a soft cloth.
- Your pot is now clean and ready to use!
Frequent cleaning of your coffee pot is essential to preserve its quality. With the simple steps above, you can make sure your glass coffee pot is always clean and ready for use. Enjoy your next refreshing cup of coffee!