How to Clean a Glass Coffee Table
Cleaning a glass coffee table is relatively easy and straightforward, but not always intuitive. With a little bit of elbow grease, you can quickly and easily remove dirt and dust build-up, as well as grease and grime. Let’s explore what cleaning materials you’ll need and the step-by-step process of cleaning your glass coffee table.
What You’ll Need
- Glass Cleaner
- Soft Cloth
- Paper Towel
- Start by dusting off the glass with a microfiber cloth.
- Spray the glass cleaner in a small area and use a soft cloth to wipe up the cleaner.
- Continue to spray the cleaner and wipe until the entire tabletop is clean.
- Once done, dry any excess glass cleaner with a paper towel.
- If the table has stubborn stains, use a soft brush to scrub them clean.
- For tougher stains, like grease or tar, use an appropriate cleaning agent and soft cloth to remove them.
- When you are finished, use a clean, microfiber cloth to buff the glass and make it shine.
That’s it! With these simple steps, your glass coffee table can be clean and shining again in no time.