Cleaning a Glass Coffee Pot
Glass coffee pots come in a variety of shapes and sizes, but all of them require frequent cleaning in order to keep them in top working condition and make the best possible cup of coffee. Here are some tips for getting the job done quickly and effectively.
- Dish soap
- Baking soda
- Warm water
- Soft cloths or sponges
- Fill the glass coffee pot with warm water to the top.
- Add a few drops of dish soap and a sprinkle of baking soda.
- Swish around the warm water with a soft cloth or sponge.
- Rinse and then repeat the process until you have removed all the coffee residue.
- Empty the basin and rinse one last time.
- Allow the pot to air dry before use, or use a soft cloth to wipe it down with.
- For stubborn stains, soak the pot in a solution of warm, soapy water for up to one hour. Then scrub and rinse until clean.
- To keep the glass looking shiny and new, use a window cleaner on the outside of the pot when it is cleaned.
- To keep your coffee tasting its best, descale your coffee pot every few months by running a vinegar solution through the machine.
Cleaning your glass coffee pot on a regular basis will keep it looking great and help you make the best possible cup of coffee every time. With these simple tips, you can quickly and easily clean your glass coffee pot and make sure your coffee tastes its best.