Glass Coffee Pot Cleaning Guide
Getting a glass coffee pot clean can be tricky, but with the right technique, it’s easy and straightforward. Here are the steps to follow for a sparkling, squeaky clean coffee pot.
- If the carafe is currently dirty, fill the pot with warm water and dish soap. Let it sit for a few minutes.
- Drain the water, making sure to pour the remaining residue from the pot’s spout.
- Using a cleaning brush, scrub all surfaces of the pot, paying extra attention to the corners and divots.
- With a clean cloth or paper towels, rinse out any remaining residue.
- For extra cleaning power, fill the pot halfway with water and mix in one tablespoon of baking soda and two tablespoons of white vinegar.
- Swish the solution around to mix it evenly, then wait 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes have passed, pour out the mixture and scrub the pot one last time.
- Finally, rinse well with cool water and use a clean, soft cloth to dry.
And there you have it! Follow these steps for a glass coffee pot that’s spotless and ready for your next cup of joe.