Removing Scratches from a Glass Coffee Table
It can be frustrating to see your glass coffee table scratched. Fortunately, there are a few simple remedies to help you remove such blemishes.
- Baking soda
- White vinegar
- Soft cloth
- Glass polish
- Cotton ball
Let’s Get Started:
- Mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda with 1 teaspoon of white vinegar and a few drops of water.
- Using a soft cloth or cotton ball, gently rub the mixture onto the scratched area in a circular motion.
- Repeat this process until the scratch is completely removed.
- If the scratch persists, use a glass polish and soft cloth to polish the area.
- Continue until the scratch has been buffed away!
After following these steps, your glass coffee table should be looking as good as new. It’s important to be gentle when cleaning and polishing your furniture, and to be sure to use the right products to protect it. Now enjoy your sparkling clean and scratch-free glass coffee table!