How to Clean a Glass Coffee Pot
Brewing coffee with a glass coffee pot can be a delightful experience, but regular cleaning is necessary to ensure a pleasant cup of coffee every time. With just a few supplies from your home, you can keep your glass coffee pot clean and looking as good as new.
What You’ll Need:
- White Vinegar
- Baking Soda
- Small Dish Brush or Unused Toothbrush
- Non-Abrasive Cleaning Cloth
- Start by filling your glass coffee pot with warm water.
- Add 1/4 cup of white vinegar and stir the solution until combined. This will help to remove any stains, and the vinegar will help to dissolve any mineral deposits that have built up over time.
- Let the solution sit for 10-15 minutes. This will give the vinegar time to do its job.
- After the solution has had a chance to work its magic, pour out the mixture and rinse the pot thoroughly.
- Use a small dish brush or an unused toothbrush to scrub away any stubborn stains. Use a non-abrasive cleaning cloth to remove any remaining residue.
- To get rid of any remaining odors, add 1/2 cup of baking soda to the pot, fill it with warm water, and let it sit for 30 minutes. This will help to absorb odors and leave your coffee pot smelling fresh and clean.
- Finally, rinse the pot with warm water and allow it to air dry.
Your glass coffee pot should now be sparkling clean, and ready to help you make great tasting coffee.