How to Fix my Coffee Table Legs
Nobody likes to deal with broken furniture, and it’s even worse when that furniture is your beloved coffee table. Fixing up the broken legs on your coffee table doesn’t have to be a hard task. Here are some easy steps you can take to repair and even replace your coffee table legs.
Repair or Replace?
- Repair the Legs – If the damage isn’t too severe, you can repair the broken legs on your coffee table. Make sure to assess the damage before beginning. If the break isn’t too severe, applying some wood glue, clamps, and screws should do the trick!
- Replace the Legs – If the coffee table legs are beyond repair, don’t fret! Getting new ones is simpler than it sounds – simply measure the width of the base of the table, find ones that are the right size, and attach them to the frame. You may need to get some replacement screws as well.
Tips for Fixing Coffee Table Legs
- Choose the right screws and thread type for the job. If in doubt, ask a professional.
- When attaching the new legs, make sure to be careful and use clamps to ensure that the legs are even and securely attached.
- Try to match the paint or stain color of the new legs as closely as possible.
- If you’re using glue to repair the existing legs, make sure to give it plenty of time to dry before moving the furniture.
With these simple steps, you should be able to quickly and easily fix your broken coffee table legs. So don’t worry! You’ll be sitting around sipping coffee in no time. Good luck!