Making Coffee with a Glass Coffee Pot on the Stove
Using a glass coffee pot to make your favorite brew is a great way to imagine a classic variety of home brewing. It’s an inexpensive and easy way to create delicious coffee. Here is how to make coffee using a glass coffee pot on your stove.
Gather Your Supplies
- Glass Coffee Pot
- Stove Top
- Coffee (Ground Coffee or Whole Bean)
- Place your filter in the coffee pot.
- Fill the bottom chamber of the pot with cold water.
- Take the amount of coffee you need for the size of your cup and place it in your filter.
- Depending on the strength you like, add more or less coffee.
- Put the top chamber of the pot onto the bottom part and make sure it’s secure.
- Put the pot on the stove top of a medium heat.
- Physical Check: As the coffee is brewing, be sure to check the pot often as the pot will become hot and could boil over if the flame is too high.
- Bubbling: When bubbles start to appear in the center of the pot that’s when the coffee is almost finished.
- Take your pot off the heat and extract your filter with the coffee.
- Enjoy your hot cup of coffee!
Making coffee with a glass coffee pot on the stove is an easy and effective way to brew your own delicious beverage at home. With the supplies and instructions provided above, you should have a perfect cup of coffee to enjoy in no time!