Are Glass Coffee Tables In Style?
It’s no secret that stylish living rooms often boast a glass coffee table. But, is it still in style? Get a good look at the two schools of thoughts on this trendy furnishing.
- Light and Airy Presence: Glass coffee tables create an illusion of space by giving a light and airy presence.
- Versatility: Glass coffee tables easily incorporate with existing décor and come in a variety of shapes and colors so that you can customize the look of your room.
- Ease of Cleaning: One benefit of glass is that it’s easy to clean due to its non-porous surface.
- Fragility: Glasses are prone to break right away.
- Cost Efficiency: Glass coffee tables can be costly.
It all comes down to lifestyle, preference and budget. If you’re looking for a lightweight, stylish and easy-to-clean table, glass could be right for you. Then again, if you’re looking for something that’s a bit more durable, you may be better off with a wooden coffee table. Ultimately, you’ll need to weigh the pros and cons of each type and decide which one best fits your needs.